Go Back   NeuroTalk Support Groups > Health Conditions A - L > Arnold Chiari Malformation & Syringomyelia

Recovery after Chiari surgery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-15-2010, 10:56 PM   #10
babiigirl81104

Default Chiari Malformation Surgery. Help

Hi, I am 20 years old, and had the chiari malformation surgery Nov. 11, 2009. I have yet to return to work due to severe headaches. I have been put on a headache preventative, but it hasn't helped me. I have had an mri done in Ja, and my doctor said everything looked great, but i still almost feel the same as I did before the surgery. Does anyone else have that problem? I hope someone can help me out, due to still not working and its been 4 months and still feel like crap. The pressure and everything is back, right by my incision area, where the headaches were before. I would appriciate any help. Thank you. ~Stephanie
babiigirl81104 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off