I would be working with the team that is going to do the evaluation.
Ask specifically what they are going to evaluate:
1. Make sure they will do sensory issues.
2. Speech doesn't sound like its a issue. If it is have this checked.
3. Behaviour issues, not exactly sure how they do it at this age. But it should be able to be done.
4. If you even think autism, have the testing done. Its completely paperwork by parents, and school. And now would be better for start than later.
5. Make sure they do a complete cognitive testing, I think I'd also have a reality vs fiction type testing too.
I am around if you have questions.