Go Back   NeuroTalk Support Groups > Health & Related Topics > Medications & Treatments > SCS & Pain Pumps

SCS & Pain Pumps For spinal cord stimulator (SCS) and pain pump discussions.

Pocket of Fluid- 3 Weeks After Permanant Implant

Unread 04-28-2012, 12:59 AM   #11
Saffy

I had an ultrasound that showed tissue and o ly a little blood .. So I don't really know where I stand. Do I have to live with this ugly thing. Even my husband winces when he touches it.
Saffy is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (04-28-2012), Rrae (04-28-2012)
Unread 04-28-2012, 01:12 AM   #12
Mark56
Grand Magnate

Heart Doc must know

Where is Milburn Stone when one needs him? [the grizzled and wizened doc on Gunsmoke]
Yup,
Go see the doc Saffy......... dare I suggest...... again?
Caring deeply,
Mark56z
Mark56 is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (04-28-2012)
Unread 04-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #13
Saffy

Well I had a ultrasound again .. Showed a finger sized bit of blood that could be drained but nothing massive. He says it's not a hernia nor really a hematoma but rather a mass from the operation.

Am ringing the secretary tomorrow as I think I do have a follow up appointment, but want to ask for one anyway as I've had to up my pain killers:

20mg Zomorph twice daily
40mgnTramadol for breakthrough pain
10mg diazepam for back spasms
40mg amatriptyline at night
20mg Tamazepam nightly
Movicol
Biosocodyl
Omeprazole to protect my tummy.
And a partridge in a pear tree ......

I hope, even if he has to make another scar, that he can flatten the boiled egg .. Really must do a pic of it for you .. Perhaps when he next puts the other stim in.

I'm also hoping that my loopy loo episode on the Friday before I came out wont go against me physiologically. I was seriously suicidal and they knew it. Pfft, trust me. Hahah .. Good Job the glass was reinforced on the 17th floor.
Saffy is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (04-30-2012), Rrae (05-02-2012)
Unread 04-30-2012, 09:08 PM   #14
Mark56
Grand Magnate

Heart Arghhhh

Thinking of sending a pirate your way to raise the cutlass [not a present day pirate, mind ye] and make it well known you are to be treated better than a boiled egg...... overdone! They must make this right!

We'll give 'em a broadside,
but prayer for you,
Mark56z
Mark56 is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (05-02-2012)