Mercury fillings do not dissipate. They can be completely intact for many, many years. They can chip, break, leak, fracture, get decay underneath.... all of which could cause a filling to break apart and fall out. However, there would be some mercury residue in the tooth if it is not drilled out.
I would suggest that you seek a dentist who belongs to the IAOMT organization. These dentists understand the connection between mercury toxicity and the body. Website... iaomt.org
Please seek help through this organization.
Originally Posted by xozzy2013
All try to make this as short as possible ahaha, so 24/7 i have the dissociative disorders like derealization and depersonilazation. i have a whole page of symptoms that is juss ridiculous but the main ones are what i mentioned earlier plus; brain fog, depression, and my memory is just completely fried. now i have been researching constantly awake for days on end due to my insomnia trying to find a possible cause, alot of people that have my symptoms mentioned mercury poisoning. i am 17 a junior now and my memory as far back as i can remember would be my freshmen year in school, which was 2 years ago that was when i got my 3 amalgam fillings. after day and night of research this poisoning makes so much sense and is very logical to explain what is wrong with me it gives me every problem i have! so i was going to look into getting the fillings removed and detoxing my body of mercury, i looked in the mirror and it appears my 3 fillings have depleated, like they fully absorbed into my body over the course of the years, now maybe there is still some residue? should i have a dentist take a proper and closer look? and if the fillings have jus been completely absorbed like i suspect what is a good way to detox the mercury out of my system? i'm really hoping this helps me becuase i have gotten so badly depressed lately due to all my symptoms and ect... suicidal thoughts have occured but i'm working past em... any help or ideas are much appreciated, thanks for your time!!