I never told you I don't think that a week ago. I almost
burned my house down. My dryer acted up. Luckily my husband
came home just at the right time. He got the thing turned
off and everything that needed disconnected, till we figured out
if the house was okay taken care of.
We had to turn the A/C off for the night, but luckily it was a nice
night. I had my grandson Will and was worried because it
was affecting me. But he was already asleep, and so since
after a while I was okay, I knew he was.
But it sure showed, anything can happen.
Tonight, he put a dryer in that was in one of the rentals.
Hoping it works good for a while, we wont be leaving it running.
And I bet we keep a close eye on it.