Originally Posted by Monica de Lara
Yesterday i took an epsom salts bath. I soaked all my body in the hot and full of magnesium water. I didn't follow the instructions and i put much more than two cups of Epsom Salts (about ten cups). I was there for about three hours. Today my body is feeling very sore, i feel it is difficult for me to breath. I have no nausea, nor vomiting. Should i worry?? What should i do???
First of all, the magnesium in your bath water should be the least of your concerns. I'm surprised that no one even thought to ask of the amount of chlorine and fluoride in the water in which you were soaking. In southeast Washington DC, they even have lead (the metal) from the pre-civil war pipes which knowledgeable doctors are struggling to rid their patients of. (They have found AquaChi Foot baths help).
As an example of how much we absorb chlorine, I did an AquaChi on a workshop attendant and the huge room filled with an intense chlorine smell. She was detoxing her swimming pool chlorine absorption.
Even with filters, fluoride is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to get out of your water. This form of fluoride is not the one that is good for your teeth, and is a waste product of our nuclear industry.
Secondly, our country is having a harder and harder time keeping bacteria out of our water. Also, city water is becoming laden with medications eliminated from those people on medication. In our research on water, we talked with the head of water treatment for a large local city. He said it was amazing the number of prescription medication pills and capsules that they had to remove from the waste water before treatment. Medications whose pills and capsules had melted away were much more difficult to remove if it was even possible.
If you were soaking in well water, when was the last time you checked it? Additionally, most well water is acid these days. Granted, we do have an acid mantle on our skin, but soaking for so long in acid water and absorbing it, gets the acid into your body which is supposed to remain alkaline.
And thirdly.... A 3-hour bath? 3-hours? Is it possible that you disrupted your electrolyte balance? If the magnesium was not in the water, it's possible that you would feel worse. Magnesium actually helps one's electrolytes and one of the medical uses of magnesium by IV is for that purpose.
Believe me, there are simpler and healthier ways to escape the daily grind than a 3-hour soak in our currently questionable water.