Go Back   NeuroTalk Support Groups > Health & Related Topics > Women's Health

Women's Health For women's health topics.

Painful sex after vaginal repair

Unread 11-13-2012, 02:59 AM   #1
Saffy

Default Painful sex after vaginal repair

I was found to have two prolapses, bowel and vaginal, after my last spinal cord stimulator operation.

This was in February. Since then my husband and I have had penatritive sex twice as it is so painful. I feel as though there is something inside that is knotted and sore.

Do I just leave it and hope it will get better in time?
Saffy is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (11-21-2012)
Unread 11-21-2012, 04:03 PM   #2
eva5667faliure

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffy View Post
I was found to have two prolapses, bowel and vaginal, after my last spinal cord stimulator operation.

This was in February. Since then my husband and I have had penatritive sex twice as it is so painful. I feel as though there is something inside that is knotted and sore.

NO NO NO NO!
PLEASE please call the doctor
make the appointment

someone who cares
Unread 12-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
CRPSsongbird

Quote:

GO TO THE DOCTOR. AS soon as possible! Something may be very wrong. So possible scar-tissue build up? Whatever the case you need to see you doc asap as I doubt that normal
CRPSsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-13-2012)
Unread 05-09-2014, 05:52 AM   #4
gins

Quote:

did u have mesh implant i have had same problems
gins is offline   Reply With Quote