Go Back   NeuroTalk Support Groups > Health Conditions M - Z > Traumatic Brain Injury and Post Concussion Syndrome

Traumatic Brain Injury and Post Concussion Syndrome For traumatic brain injury (TBI) and post concussion syndrome (PCS).

Stuck in a dream!

Unread 11-15-2012, 05:48 PM   #11
Lui

Yes, I hate tis feeling and I can not really remember how the world used to look like before I got the concussion. It really sucks! But I'm optimistic that it will dissapear...hopefully! Btw, I have quit all the sports and will join jazz band! Will be pretty fun and music is good for the brain I heard lol! I'm just so afraid! I used to be a happy and funny person and what am I now? A depressive exchange student, alone in a country, missing all the fun experiences and googling pcs symptoms...I will try out for soft ball in 5 months, I REALLY hope I'll be okay by then gosh!
Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012, 09:32 AM   #12
Lui

Okay, went to neurologist. Will do MRI and something with wires. I hope for the best!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (11-26-2012)
Unread 11-26-2012, 09:44 AM   #13
Theta Z

Location: GulfCoastSouth .... April 2014 rudely displanted to the cold wet windy gloomy NW coast.

Hoffentlich geht's dir gut, jah.

Die beste,

Theta Z.

50s Babyboomer; 2008 high-impact rear-ended/totalled-MVC, closed-head injury->pcs ... "Still dealing with it."
1993, Fell on black ice; first closed-head injury; life-altering. // 2014 Now dealing with Peripheral Neuropathy, tremors, shakiness, vestibular disorder, akithesia, anhedonia, yada yada, likely thanks to rx meds // 2014: uprooted to the cold wet gray NW coast, trying to find a way back home ... where it's blue sky and warm!

__________________________________________________ _________
Each and every day I am better and better. I affirm and give thanks that it is so. // 2014-This was still true for me last year, I truly felt this a year ago. Unfortunately it holds no meaning for me now. Odd, it was the Theta mantra for years. Change change change.
Theta Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012, 10:45 AM   #14
Lui

Impressed by your german lol
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (11-26-2012)
Unread 11-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #15
Lui

btw sometime i'm getting a fog over my eyes suddenly