Thanks - I was able to talk to DR today and we are changing Thursday's block for my Tarlov cyst to a cervical stellate ganglion block to handle the possible RSD spread to my right arm and will follow up with PT for the arm.
This was my decision - he just kinda went along with what I wanted. Wondering if I am seeing the right doc. I loved him up until now.
Decided the pain in my butt (haha) could wait longer than the possibility of halting spread of RSD.
I am praying it works. I am angry my body is falling apart on me and feel almost as devastated as I did when first diagnosed.