Go Back   NeuroTalk Support Groups > General > Creative Corner

Creative Corner For sharing of poetry, artwork, verse and other creative things.

Finally finished another pastel landscape . . .

Unread 01-16-2013, 03:07 PM   #11
Smiley67

Smile Love it

Thanks for posting a pretty picture !
Smiley67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #12
BetsyAnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthanded View Post
Geez. . . you would think I don't like painting, as few works as I have completed lately. But being far from the truth, I have just been struggling lately (like today, with feet that feel like they are being crushed) and the distraction of pain is sometimes too much to overcome! But here is my latest, done from a photo taken while out painting last fall.

Shady Green, pastel, 7" x 11"
That is beautiful Where is it? It reminds me of Pipestem, in WV.
BetsyAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #13
MSDiagnosis

Heart Stunning Lighting

[quote=lefthanded;491817]Geez. . . you would think I don't like painting, as few works as I have completed lately. But being far from the truth, I have just been struggling lately (like today, with feet that feel like they are being crushed) and the distraction of pain is sometimes too much to overcome! But here is my latest, done from a photo taken while out painting last fall.

we need you feeling exceptional so you can share your gorgeous paintings, wow the lighting is just phenomenal...
MSDiagnosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 11:18 AM   #14
Pikku Myy

My Mood:

Glad to hear this!!!! I too like to paint, charcoal & arts... and have manage several little pieces in the past month

[quote=MSDiagnosis;956966]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthanded View Post
Geez. . . you would think I don't like painting, as few works as I have completed lately. But being far from the truth, I have just been struggling lately (like today, with feet that feel like they are being crushed) and the distraction of pain is sometimes too much to overcome! But here is my latest, done from a photo taken while out painting last fall.

we need you feeling exceptional so you can share your gorgeous paintings, wow the lighting is just phenomenal...
Pikku Myy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #15
bgt1121

My Mood:

wow would be the biggest understatement i have ever made.What a wonderful talent God has given you.
Gail

bgt1121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #16
Wolfonwheels

Very nice!
Wolfonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #17
GladysD

Thumbs up

That is Fantastic!!! Two thumbs up!!
GladysD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 07:55 AM   #18
makethepaingoaway

Wow I too thought it was a photo! Very nice work, and thanks for showing us.
makethepaingoaway is offline   Reply With Quote