Go Back   NeuroTalk Support Groups > Health & Related Topics > Medications & Treatments > SCS & Pain Pumps

SCS & Pain Pumps For spinal cord stimulator (SCS) and pain pump discussions.

cervical fusion after SCS implant possible?

Unread 02-24-2013, 08:03 AM   #11
fionab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
It's SO good to be hearing from you!.......... but not because of this .
You've been to your appt by now, so maybe they have begun to lay out a plan of some sort for you.
So sorry to hear about your husband.....I'm cleaning out my files also. Half my life at my job and it has now desolved, mainly due to big corporate.
I hope an opportunity presents itself soon for him.

You both are in my prayers bigtime.....

Rae
Rae: Sorry if I'm a little slow here, but are you saying you were let go from your job? How long had you worked there? Any future plans?
fionab is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-07-2013), Mark56 (02-24-2013), Rrae (02-27-2013)
Unread 02-24-2013, 08:24 AM   #12
Mark56
Grand Magnate

Default Prayer for Rae

More like, as Rae has shared on other pages, job evaprorated because hospital absorbed the medical practice, making the doc one of those "you can't refuse this" deals. Has that awful effect of leaving Rae out in the cold in so many ways.

Prayin for Rae
Mark56 is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-07-2013), fionab (02-24-2013), Rrae (02-27-2013)
Unread 02-27-2013, 02:44 PM   #13
Rrae
Grand Magnate
Community Welcome Team

My Mood:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionab View Post
Rae: Sorry if I'm a little slow here, but are you saying you were let go from your job? How long had you worked there? Any future plans?
Nah, you're not 'slow' as this is just happening. My last day will be March 31.
As Mark explained, my job has faded away. The doc I work for 'had' his own company, of which I was the overseer/biller/accountant, etc. Well, now that he's become a hospital employee, the company is disolved.
I'm just clearing out files and closing out accounts.
I've been at this job 25 YEARS
It's so wierd to see my office disolving all around me! Sold 2 of my file cabinets and some furniture to a nice guy who's expanding his business.

Oh well, I'm not cryin about it. It's time to figure out what I'm too do with the 2nd half of my life . Sad thing is, I'm 'restricted' on what I can do because of pain issues and don't know that I'll have much to offer any future employers. At this job, I was able to work at my own leisure, which was a complete Godsend.

Ok, nuff of my woes and despair.......

I hope your husband gets on well. Perhaps that convention in May will bring him a great job!

Rrae is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-07-2013), fionab (02-27-2013), Mark56 (02-27-2013), pooh_ac (02-27-2013)