Chlorine and Neuropathy
About 6 years ago I had a swimming pool company and was exposed to all kinds of chemicals especially chlorine. I did not think much about it at the time but looking back on it now I probably passed out 20 times starting with a coughing fit. Very scary stuff, I had to get stitches 3 times. My MD said it was due to a mucous plug ,and I didn't know any better. Since I quit working on pools and spas I have not had 1 single pass out episode. Just wondering what you guys think about this?