Originally Posted by shawnee injun
my dinks lets me know when i'm going to have a heart attack. has warned me twice allready.
I think pet owners would all be wise to "listen" to their pets. I've lost count how many times one of our dogs behaved out of the ordinary in the attempt to communicate to us that something
was wrong. Maybe 90% of the time it's nothing, but the other 10% it's something definite and serious.
If we spent a fraction of the time watching/studying our pets that they spend studying us, communication would be greatly improved.