Happy 2011 everyone
I missed infusion #41 last Friday because of a headache I can't get rid of
I think I'm getting a sinus infection but, I'm not ready to begin antibiotics yet. So I'm waiting to see what happens. I didn't want to have an infusion when I wasn't sure what was causing the darn headache. I have appointment next week with my neuro as well as my primary. If the headache isn't gone and I still feel congested I may begin antibiotics. I know the headache was originally caused by allergies but I wish it would either decide to become a sinus infection and I will begin antibiotics or just go away...LOL I think both my neuro and my primary will tell me to begin antibiotics if I still have the headache next week. BTW, headaches due to sinus congestion are common for me so this isn't a new symptom. I just don't know if it's an infection and I can usually tell.
Tomorrow will be 6 weeks since I had the JCV blood draw. I still haven't received the results
I know my neuro wants me to stay on Ty regardless of the results of the blood draw because I'm doing so much better on it than I was before. Does anyone know of anyone who tested positive and chose to stay on Ty???????? My neuro did say I could take a few months off if I want to if I test positive. I just don't know what to do. At least I'm not experiencing any withdrawl symptoms from not getting my Ty fix last Friday but it hasn't even been a week. Ty has been wonderful for me!!!!!!!
I caught up on everything that has been happening by reading the posts of Ty part 2. Thanks for all of the info
It really helps to know I'm not in this alone and that I can always count on someone here to help find the info I'm looking for.
BTW, Eddie, my wbc is slightly elevated since I began Ty. But, it's so close to being normal that the drs and I have decided not to worry about it.