wait and see?
My son was just diagnosed with aqueductal stenosis causing hydrocephalus via MRI after his head circumference increased at his 18 month well child exam. He is not showing any other signs and he is meeting his milestones. I am just wondering if any else has found themselves in this situation. The surgeons we have spoken to seem to usually get patients with symptoms before doing surgery so we are now left with a diffiuclt decision to wait and see if symptoms show or move forward now. They are not able to predict when or if symptoms will occur.