You mentioned that this tooth has a post in it.... that means the tooth has been root canaled. Perhaps this tooth isn't so healthy after-all?
Just to inform you.... all teeth have roots with a few large canals and many thousands of smaller canals. Contained in those smaller canals are miles of nerves. When a tooth is root canaled, various amounts of nerve material are removed from the large canals. But the microscopic smaller ones cannot be accessed, so dead nerves are left behind in those tiny spaces. Anaerobic bacteria requires no oxygen so it thrives in these small canals and continually absorbs the necrotic nerve material. Eventually the bacteria becomes toxic and leads to chronic inflammation and infection. The blood vessels and lymphatic channels that surround root canaled/non-vital teeth carry these toxins to the blood supply throughout the body which can compromise all organ systems leading to a slue of diseases. The longer root canal treated teeth remain in the mouth, the more the immune system becomes compromised.
Most people do not associate the health of their teeth with their "common" medical conditions (heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease, auto immune disorders) or "common" viral/bacterial infections such as lymes disease. But any irritant or toxin in the body that compromises the immune system on a continual basis most definitely contributes to the ill effects of every other health condition.
The cement and primer may be irritants to your fragile system, but they may not be the true culprit. The tooth (if it is in fact root canaled) could be the source of the problem and it's just showing itself in a different way than it did with the first crown. I am familiar with muscle testing called kinesiology, the vega test which tests for various irritants/sensitivities, etc. and the cavitat test which tests for cavitations in the jawbone. All of them in my opinion, are not reliable diagnostic sources as they are very technician sensitive and results can vary widely from one clinician to another. I wouldn't let any of them guide my course of dental treatment.
It is important not to overlook the bacterial issues associated with this tooth because other than removing it, irrelevant of what you do to it, the toxic bacteria will still be present.
I'm sorry to tell you these things, but I didn't know the tooth had been root canaled as I don't recall you mentioning that in your previous post.
Your feedback on this .... comments ...are very welcome... please offer them freely.
Originally Posted by diaba
found out it is the cement and the primer too. I had them tested using a vega test machine. The crown material is okay. This nd, who has a dds education too, said it has to come off. It has a post and permanent cement , they'd have to destroy it to get it off wouldn't they?
Not sure what to do next, left a message with this info for my dentist yesterday, he sent me to get this stuff tested. My health is definately taking a hit dealing with tnis, still not able to rest.HR and Bp are getting higher.
Not sure if I should call back and insist they remove it and place a temp so I don't go any further downhill. And then wait for the clifford test results to come in and then test those to be sure.
Hard to believe he hasn't even called back. This is a biodentist who is supposed to understand the relationship between teeth, dental materials and overall health.
The homeopathic relax milieu that my dentist gave me flared up my lyme symptoms so i had to stop taking it.