Great motivational ideas...thanks! This is what I'm starting after thinking about it all day and reading your replies:
1. I ordered a 'Biggest Loser" tape with Jillian
2. Found a work out place that only charges $10 a month
going to check it out.
3. Saving yougurt for an afternoon snack instead of breakfast and having a protein shake instead. I hate eating breakfast!
4. Change Pepsi to a Diet...splurge once in a while.
5. SMALLER PORTIONS...I'm gulping down huge portions of Carbs.
6. Work now has me on my feet most the day...dose that count as walking?
7. Cut back on the handfuls of nuts...and just a few.
8. Stop the after dinner snacking I've been doing.
My new problem is that the lady I work with eats all day...I mean all day. Whatever she can get her hands on and orders out for lunch...enough for 3 people! She keeps offering me some of whatever she has ( I keep declining)....and then one of the truckers/drivers gave me a blueberry muffin today, and I ate it (slap me!).
I went to this site yesterday and it looks like a great place to track exercise, weight loss and it recommends the right diet for your specific needs...I think I'll try the Biggest Loser diet, which is mostly calorie counting...
I need to stop this gaining before I'm FAT....I've already had to buy new clothes and I HATE THAT! It's like giving in!!