Hello,friends Thought I would start a thread with everyones help.I guess I will start with reporting what my symptoms are,we could see how similiar they are:
First might I say sit @ stand up straight,Posture, Posture!!
Watch for forward neck posture!!
1. Pain and very tight muscles in my neck, feels like a rubberband, very, tight, limited range of motion up@down-side to side.
2. Burning pain from the left side of my neck down into my elbow and hand, cramping in both forearms.
3. Hands that are constantly cold and sweating,hands have white apearence
4. Numbness in both hands especially the ring and baby finger
5.Tingeling feeling in my neck,and shoulder's and arms and hands
6.pain in scapular area,starts with pinching,burning
7.a toothache like feeling in especially my left shoulder
8.I have to fight hard to continue using my left arm because of the pain
9.Arms that feel tired,useless because of pain,weakness
10.headaches from hell
11. clumsy hands
12. Activity with hands or arms reaching at any level, carrying, pushing/pulling, sitting for pro-longed periods,repetitive neck movement, bending down at the waist, looking down
Things that help:
zanaflex in the evening when pain is at it's worst
stretching to open my chest area up
posture related stretches
laying down flat on my back with my water pillow supporting my neck
pacing my activities, while avoiding some all together
Things that hurt:
carrying(especially with elbows bent)
lifting(some days even a coffee pot or a glass or cup)
vaccuming @ dusting
washing my hair
blowdrying my hair
make-up forget it
anything that requires your arms raised or extended
(shopping isn't fun anymore)
I can't hang laundry on the line,or hang drapes etc.
All repetitive strain injuries
compression of the scalene on the plexus(tos),double crush syndrome
mild cervical disc compression c5/6
bilateral carpal tunnel release/06
trapezius and rhomboid regional pain
Presently trying to control my pain,with hopes of being able to work again,and become more active.
Please add to the list,maybe it will help others: